NCAC Presents Student Travel Awards to ASA in Chicago
The following students were recognized by NCAC with Student Travel Awards at the 184th ASA Meeting in Chicago, IL, on May 10. NCAC members Tony Hoover, FASA, INCE Bd. Cert., McKay Conant Hoover Inc.; Jesse Ehnert, INCE Bd. Cert., Arpeggio; and David Woolworth, Roland, Woolworth, & Associates, LLC, presented the awards.
- Jonathan Broyles, Penn State University
- Fernanda Caldas, State University of Campinas, Brazil
- Ziqi Chen, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Sunit Girdhar, Michigan Technological University
- Carter Paprocki, Penn State University
- Olivia Park, Penn State University
- Lalith Pillarisetti, Penn State University
- Guochenhao Song, Purdue University
- Samuel Underwood, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Gabriel Weeldreyer, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Ruth Willet, Penn State University
- Zhuang Mo, Purdue University
These students were accepted to present their acoustics research during the conference, demonstrated an interest in pursuing a career in acoustical consulting, and were recommended by a faculty member for this award.
The purpose of NCAC Student Travel Award program is to provide financial travel assistance to college and graduate students interested in becoming acoustical consultants so that they may attend professional conferences relevant to our field, to participate by preparing and presenting a technical paper. These honors have been made possible through financial support from NCAC Platinum and Gold sponsors.
Thank you to NCAC Member Sean Connolly of Big Sky Acoustics for taking the photo.