Position Description: Acoustical Consultant/Senior Acoustical Consultant
BRC Acoustics & Audiovisual Design, a Seattle based acoustical consulting firm, is seeking a mid-to-senior level acoustical design consultant with the following competencies:
• Architectural Acoustics (design for Sound Isolation, Reverberant Sound Control)
• Mechanical Noise Control (including HVAC design to meet background noise design criteria)
• Environmental Noise Control (including noise measurements and monitoring)
• Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
• Autocad (Revit is a plus)
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The following are required:
• Bachelor’s degree in an acoustics-related field
• Minimum of five years of experience
• Minimum of two professional references
The following are desired but not required:
• Licensed Professional Engineer.
• LEED AP.
• MRI sound & vibration isolation experience.
• INCE board certification
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
BRC Acoustics & Audiovisual Design
1932 First Avenue, Suite 620
Seattle, WA 98101
When responding, reference ad number 1169