Geiler & Associates, LLC is located in Aurora, Colorado has an opening for an acoustical consultant.
Our Firm was established 1998 and is an independent consulting firm in acoustics and presentation technologies. We are a member of the National Council of Acoustic Consultants (NCAC) and numerous professional societies. Our licensed professionals have extensive experience in the acoustic design of studios, auditoria, cinemas, large format theaters, worship spaces, K-12 Schools, higher education facilities, museums and low, mid & high rise multifamily residences.
We are a small dynamic firm whose goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality acoustic and presentation technology consulting services. Our services typically include architectural acoustics, exterior and interior sound insulation, mechanical systems noise & vibration control, audio & video system design, performance lighting, drapery & rigging design, environmental and acoustic compliance testing.
Our services are provided from planning and design programming through working drawings and specifications, and construction administration assistance. We provide consulting services for a wide range of facilities, both domestic and international.
Candidates Capabilities and Experience:
• B.S. in architectural, mechanical or electrical engineering, or B.A. with an emphasis in acoustics.
• Minimum 2 years experience in acoustical consulting.
• Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office. Experience with 3-D acoustic modeling programs a plus (EASE, CadnaA, CadnaR, or similar).
• Experience conducting environmental, HVAC, and architectural acoustic measurements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Attending project meetings with Clients.
• Reviewing project design documents and providing recommendations on room acoustics, sound isolation, environmental noise control, HVAC noise & vibration control.
• Developing audio & video system design narratives, cost estimates, drawings, and specifications.
• Conducting field acoustic testing and preparing written reports detailing findings and recommendations.
• Some travel may be required.
• Experience with Audio/Visual and Theatrical design is a plus.
• Must be reliable, motivated, serious, and able to manage, schedule, coordinate projects.
Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and experience. We provide a fully paid benefits package including health, vision, dental, disability and 4% matched 401k.
Information on our firm can be found at www.geileracoustics.com. Resumes and cover letters may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geiler & Associates, LLC
12355 E. Cornell Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80014
When responding, reference ad number 1259