NCAC Annual Sponsorship
Registration for 2022 NCAC annual sponsorship is now open. Sponsorships are limited and typically fill up before the beginning of the year. Review the 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities.
*Sponsorship includes an exhibit table at the 2022 NCAC Annual Meeting (November 4-6, 2022 in Tucson, AZ). Exhibit tables are limited and we typically do not have any remaining tables for non-sponsor participants.
About NCAC Sponsorship:
Since 1962 the National Council of Acoustical Consultants (NCAC) has led the acoustical profession in advancing the science and value of acoustical design. Member firms are distinguished by their technical expertise, proven experience, innovation and the highest standards of independent consulting business practice.
- Professional Recognition —Only professionals with the highest credentials and proven experience are accepted to become NCAC members and member firms. Affiliation with the NCAC means being connected to the highest distinction in the acoustical consulting industry.
- International Reach — World-wide membership exceeds 120 member firms, reaching principals/key decision makers.
- NCAC Promotes Industry Recognition — Advancing the understanding of the value of acoustical design. Members participate in national and international acoustical standards committees.
- Educational Opportunities — Conferences, Seminars, Training, and Presentations aimed at both business and technical issues.
- Peer Interaction — Annual Meetings and Newsletters offer opportunities for manufacturers’ representatives to share information on the latest acoustical materials, share product experiences and needs.
Support of NCAC by our manufacturer friends is a very important factor in furthering our mission, providing the crucial interaction between designers and producers that is needed to develop successful products which meet project goals. Although NCAC does not endorse any particular products, we do value quality manufacturers and welcome and appreciate their contributions to our work.
One benefit of our relationship with manufacturers is the sharing of information. Direct communication with NCAC firms fosters a climate which encourages interaction. Sponsorship opportunities benefit both the Sponsor and NCAC Member Firms by increasing the spirit of cooperation and communication.