MCH seeks an Audio-Visual Systems consultant, at a junior to mid-level, who embraces challenges, demonstrates strong technical and communication skills, and is passionate about consulting.
We are excited about consulting and working together as a collaborative team with our clients. We address a range of building types, with special fondness for our many performing arts projects. You will work closely with our Principals and coordinate with our Acoustics Group.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and Windows is required. Revit experience is preferred.
We give preference to these additional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, or equivalent additional professional experience in live performance or AV integration fields.
- Strong background in media systems and infrastructure design.
- Familiarity with field measurements and observations. SMAART experience a plus.
- Experience with Bluebeam, EASE, and manufacturer’s modelling programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Exposure to business development and preparation of proposals.
MCH is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with offices in California and Arizona. We are committed to excellence in our consulting services, to create great audiovisual and acoustical environments. Our projects regularly receive recognition and acclaim. Please visit our website www.MCHinc.com.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary; paid healthcare insurance; holidays, vacation, and sick days; a performance-based bonus program; and a profit sharing, 401(k) plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being considered please forward your cover letter, resume and representative examples of your work to Randy Willis at email@example.com.