CENSEO AV+Acoustics is an acoustical engineering and audiovisual design consulting firm founded in 2012, with headquarters in Kailua, Hawaii and mainland locations in Denver, Colorado and Seattle, Washington. As our firm expands and grows, we seek the ideal candidate to join our team of engineers. We are seeking an experienced Acoustical Consultant in our office located in Kailua, HI. The position includes a diverse range of projects including civic, commercial, educational, government, healthcare, military, performing arts, residential, resorts and hotels, worship spaces, and others.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience conducting acoustical analysis, acoustical field tests and measurements, building acoustical and system computer models (such as CadnaA, EASE, etc.), and consulting on a wide range of acoustical and AV design projects.
Our new team member will be responsible for system designs, data analysis, field testing, and client interaction. The Consultant will gather information directly from clients and implement into design drawings. Our consultants are involved with the full Project Management process from proposal to final check-out.
- Acoustical Design
- Prepare reports and communicate directly with clients
- Analyze and collect acoustic, noise, and vibration data
- Prepare calculations, design drawings, and system specifications
- Project management and successful implementation
- Follow CENSEO’s protocol and quality standards
- Participate in marketing and business development efforts
- Commit to working knowledge and small business growth
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of Acoustics
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, acoustics, or a closely related field
- Passion for AV and acoustics, building/construction, and design
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage projects
- Desire to contribute to and grow with our CENSEO team
- Project experience in room acoustics, sound isolation, and noise and vibration control
- Understanding of acoustics standards and measurements
- Experience interpreting building drawings and specs
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, Revit, CadnaA, EASE, other sound modeling software, and Microsoft Suite
CENSEO’s portfolio includes a wide range of project types with local and global reach. Our team has been awarded Pacific Business News “Fastest 50” and has been recognized for leadership, quality, a healthy work environment. We remain involved in many professional organizations and promote a positive work-life balance.
CENSEO affords equal employment opportunities to all individuals according to the U.S. Department of Labor Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy. We offer competitive salaries and highly desirable benefits including PTO, 401K, medical/dental insurance plans, and many other benefits. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. For more information about CENSEO, please visit www.CENSEO.design.
Qualified applicants, please submit cover letter and resume to: Todd Beiler, President recruiting@CENSEO.design.