06/08/2021 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Tuesday, June 8
12:30 – 1:45 p.m. EDT
Cost: Free for staff of NCAC member firms
Register Online to receive webinar details.
As an acoustical consultant, you face several unique project management challenges. The June 8 NCAC webinar will tackle these issues, including:
- Managing multiple concurrent projects
- Mechanics of managing acoustical consulting projects
- Collaboration tips and communication best practices
- Managing client expectations
Our esteemed panel of experts includes:
- Moderator: Jessica Clements, INCE-USA, Associate Partner, Newcomb & Boyd
- Angelene Hoffert, Technical Coordinator, Perkins & Will
- Juli Johnson, PE, LEED AP, Associate Partner, Newcomb & Boyd
- Rob Miller, Senior Consultant, Threshold Acoustics
Who should attend: Everyone will benefit from the expertise of this panel, however this webinar has been designed with consultants with less than 5-years of experience in mind.