Wilson Ihrig, now in its 52nd year, is an internationally-renowned consulting firm that offers a complete range of professional services associated with acoustics, noise, and vibration control. Wilson Ihrig is always open to speaking with qualified Senior Consultant and Principal-level applicants.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to grow the business by maintaining existing clients and acquiring new clients.
- Manage organization functions assigned to the office including staff administration; project administration; quality assurance; and business development.
- Manage and lead projects.
- Supervise and develop staff both professionally and technically.
- Noise and vibration technical analyses.
- Prepare technical reports in clear, concise English.
- Direct and participate in field work.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Acoustics, Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering, or other discipline with coursework related to acoustics and vibration.
- Possess a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in acoustical engineering.
- Vibration expertise and transportation project experience are highly desirable.
- Significant experience using sound and/or vibration measurement equipment.
- Familiarity with sound and vibration prediction modeling software (SoundPlan, CadnaA), CAD programs, MatLab, and/or programming languages are highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business development experience, as this is a key aspect of this position.
- Represent the firm at industry events, conferences, and client meetings.
- Excellent verbal/presentation, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong client management skills.
- Ability to think clearly and work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate at the time of hire proof of permission to work permanently in the U.S.
Please submit a cover letter introducing yourself, along with your resume.
Also include our Employment Application Form, and Permission to Obtain Information and Release Form. Both can be found on our website: http://www.wilsonihrig.com/about-us/careers/ and send all in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
6001 Shellmound Street, Suite 400
Emeryville, CA 94608
Wilson Ihrig is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
6001 Shellmound Street Suite 400
Emeryville, CA 94608
When responding, reference ad number 1191