Job Description: JEAcoustics seeks a senior level Acoustical Consultant, > 15 years experience, for Architectural Acoustics, Building Systems Noise & Vibration, Structural Vibration and/or Environmental Noise, ideally commencing 1Q18.
- This is a Senior Associate, Principal or Partner position only. We are not seeking junior or support staff at this time. Successful applicant will have direct consulting relationships with Clients and be individually responsible (without staff assistance) for consultation analyses, measurements, domestic travel, reports, meetings and written or oral communications.
- Project and business management experience are necessary.
- Degree(s) from accredited university program(s) and significant experience as acoustical consultant are required.
- Professional credentials, PE, INCE Bd. Cert., AIA, etc. are desirable.
- Location in Austin is preferred, although remote collaboration from other major city is possible for a limited time.
- Investment as shareholder or firm purchase is possible.
JEAcoustics is a professional engineering firm focussed on Acoustics, Noise, Vibration and Environmental Noise. We are located in Austin, Texas and provide consultation to architects, building owners, engineers and facility or real estate managers. The firm's portfolio has been dominated by academic and corporate research facilities & labs, medical-health care, office/conference, instructional, hotel-hospitality and government facilities. Unlike many acoustical consultants, JEA does not pursue performing arts and recording facilities, although we consult on large assembly and recording elements that are incorporated in larger facilities.
JEA offers competitive salary, health insurance, vacation and retirement benefits. The firm sponsors qualified technical presentations to technical conferences and symposia.
4407 Medical Parkway
Austin, TX 78756
When responding, reference ad number 1202