Junior Consultant Position
Geiler & Associates, LLC is located in Aurora, Colorado has an opening for an acoustical and/or audio & video system designer.
Our Firm was established 1998 and is an independent consulting firm in acoustics and presentation technologies. We are a member of the National Council of Acoustic Consultant (NCAC) and numerous professional societies. Our licensed professionals have extensive experience in the acoustic design of studios, auditoria, cinemas, large format theaters, worship spaces, K-12 Schools, higher education facilities, museums and low, mid & high rise multifamily residences.
We are a small dynamic firm whose goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality acoustic and presentation technology consulting services. Our services typically include architectural acoustics, exterior and interior sound insulation, mechanical systems noise & vibration control, audio & video system design, performance lighting, drapery & rigging design, environmental and acoustic compliance testing.
Our services are provided from planning and design programming through working drawings and specifications, and construction administration assistance. We provide consulting services for a wide range of facilities, both domestic and international.
Candidates Capabilities and Experience:
• Should have a B.S. in architectural, mechanical or electrical engineering or B.A. with an emphasis in acoustics.
• Minimum 3 months in acoustics and audio & video design.
• Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, M.S. Office with experience with 3-D acoustic modeling programs a plus
• Experience conducting environmental, HVAC and architectural acoustic measurements.
• Experience with Audio and theatrical design is a plus.
Responsibilities will include assisting senior staff with the following:
• Attending project meetings with Clients.
• Reviewing project design documents and providing recommendations on room acoustics, sound isolation, environmental noise control, HVAC noise & vibration control.
• Developing audio & video system design narratives, cost estimates drawings and specifications based on the
Client needs and direction.
• Conducting field acoustic testing and written reports detailing findings and recommendations.
• Some travel may be required.
• Must be reliable, motivated, serious and able to manage, schedule, coordinate projects.
Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and experience. We provide a fully paid benefits package including health, vision, dental, disability and 4% matched 401k.
Information on our firm can be found at www.geileracoustics.com. Resumes and cover letters may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When responding, reference ad number 1185