Papadimos Group has immediate openings for acoustical consultants. We are based in Marin County (across the Golden Gate Bridge), have been in business since 2005, and specialize in all aspects of building acoustics and noise and vibration control.
Candidates should have strong analytical and communication skills, demonstrated ability to prepare technical reports, be able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously, and willingness to technically challenge themselves. Our assignments are throughout the USA and as such some travel will be required.
Some of the key qualifications include:
• Academic degree in acoustics, engineering, architecture or related discipline
• Proven record of good written and verbal communications skills
• Strong computer skills are highly desirable
• Acoustic and vibration modeling and analysis skills
• Ability to collaborate in a small team setting and multitask
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
For immediate consideration, please submit resume with professional references, work samples, salary history or any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
4302 REDWOOD HIGHWAY, SUITE 100
SAN RAFAEL, California 94903
415 986 9100 x702
When responding, reference ad number 1238